I finally got around to release, PLEASE report anything failings to me.
summary of changes since 0.10
- Apply [ 2714873 ] Fix for the overwritting of document attributes. - Support embedded aliases within hyperlink references. - Fix [ 228 ] try local import of docutils components (reader, writer, parser, language module) before global search.
- Fix [ 210 ] Python 3.3 checks CVS syntax only if "strict" is True.
* docutils/writers/html4css1/__init__.py - Fix [ 3600051 ] for tables in a list, table cells are not compacted. - New setting `stylesheet_dirs` (see above).
Now, it is easy to add a custom stylesheet to Docutils' default stylesheet with, e.g., ``--stylesheet_path='html4css1.css, mystyle.css'``
Changed behaviour of the default settings: if there is a file ``html4css1.css`` in the working directory of the process at launch, it is used instead of the one provided by Docutils in the writer source directory.
- New default for math-output_: ``HTML math.css``. - Avoid repeated class declarations in html4css1 writer (modified version of patch [ 104 ]).
.. _math-output: docs/user/config.html#math-output
- Drop the simple algorithm replacing straight double quotes with English typographic ones. Activate the SmartQuotes_ transform if you want this feature. - New setting `stylesheet_dirs`: Comma-separated list of directories where stylesheets are found. Used by `stylesheet_path` when expanding relative path arguments.
.. _SmartQuotes: docs/user/config.html#smart-quotes
- Fix  handle lines starting with a period. - Fix option separating comma was bold (thanks to Bill Morris).
all the best engelbert