I'm proud to announce that TurboGears has just been updated to 18.104.22.168!
Main new features:
- This release is the first one that supports Python 2.5.
- Validators now support localized error messages.
To upgrade your install:
easy_install -U TurboGears
1.0.2 (May 2, 2007):
visit.cookie.secureconfig option to send cookie only over a
#1375 by James E. Blair.
cherrypy.request is now available at the variables sent to
#1362 by Christoph Zwerschke.
- SA transaction object is now stored at
cherrypy.request.sa_transaction so it
can be accessed from the controllers. Patch at #1359 by Janzert.
- SecureResource now raises an AttributeError when no require
present in the controller class or in the config file. Closes #1336.
(Note: This might break some "broken" apps, fortunately a detailed
is raised advising how to fix it).
- slight quickstart css modification for tables
- Add default css to highlight the validation error
- make 'flash' block dynamic in quickstart
- session setting is moved to config/app.cfg
- command/toolbox info could list the toolbox plugins
- Enhancement SQLAlchemy default model, use 'assign' to avoid
repeatedly writing, thanks cito
- Able to specify a default doctype in genshi, thanks Alastair Houghton
- Validators now support localized error messages. Thanks to Gregor
Horvath and updated patch
at #1136 by Christian Vogler.
- Python 2.5 compatible, Thanks to Florent Aide and Fred Lin #1288
- AutoCompleteField now accepts a take_focus parameter to focus on
load. Thanks to Grover at #1332
- Fixed support for SA in paginate. #1360 by Jo Soares.
- Schemas are no longer deepcopied to prevent crashing on un-deep-
copiable validators. #1333.
- Fixed bug in tg-admin that caused it not to operate properly on
projects deployed as eggs. Patch
from #1361 by Christoph Zwerschke.
- SA auto-commiting fixed in some rare circumstances where sa_rwt was
not being called. Patch from
#1267 by Paul Johnston.
- CatWalk now handles customized addRemoveName in SO. #911 by Joost
- using base64.decodestring in visitor.py for 2.3 compatibility.
#1279 by Paul Fisher.
- Config file in quickstarted app now has config option to load
identity classes. Thanks to Felix
- Identity now supports encrypted passwords with unicode characters.
Thanks to Felix Schwarz and
Patrick Lewis #1281
- minor changes to template so they work properly when
server.webpath != / thanks to "nludban" #1213
- fix quickstart project tests, thanks to Christoph Zwerschke #1289,
Jeff Kowalczyk #1219
- fix TurboGears 1.0.1 not installable with python2.3, thanks to
- Automatic creation of identity model tables for SQLAlchemy, thanks
to Christoph Zwerschke #1290
- fix DateTimeConverter, thanks to iberonesia #1262
- ModelDesigner? now write up-to-date model header
- decouple turbogears.identity.encrypt_password() from sqlobject
- remove class_mapper dependency from #1292, thanks chrisz
- ez_setup.py version to 0.6c5
- Not require cElementTree, pysqlite in Python 2.5 install
- FormEncode version to i18n aware 0.7.1
- RuleDispatch to 0.5a0.dev-r2303 for Python 2.5 support.
- Added requirement of DecoratorTools due to upgrade of PyProtocols
deprecates functions used in decorator.py.
Alberto Valverde, Fred Lin, Jorge Vargas, Joseph Tate, Elvelind
Grandin, Florent Aide, nludban, Jeff Kowalczyk, corvus, Christoph
Zwerschke, iberonesia, Alastair Houghton, Felix Schwartz, Patrcik
Lewis, Grover, Paul Fisher, Joost Moesker, Paul Johnston, Christian
Vogler, Janzert, Chris Miles, Christopher Arndt, Jo Soares, James E.
Thanks to everyone involved!