What is it?
* itools.uri -- an API to manage URIs, to identify and locate resources.
* itools.resources -- an abstraction layer over resources that let to manage them with a consistent API, independently of where they are stored.
* itools.handlers -- resource handlers infrastructure (resource handlers are non persistent classes that add specific semantics to resources). This package also includes several handlers out of the box.
* itools.xml -- XML infrastructure, includes resource handlers for XML, XHTML and HTML documents. Plus the Simple Template Language.
* itools.i18n -- tools for language negotiation and text segmentation.
* itools.workflow -- represent workflows as automatons, objects can move from one state to another through transitions, classes can add specific semantics to states and transitions.
* itools.catalog -- An Index & Search engine.
URI - Add the method 'resolve2' to the path API. - Don't support the add operation on paths anymore. - Serialize an empty path to '.' instead of ''.
Resources - Now resources provide the attribute 'uri'. - Add 'get_mimetype' to the API.
Handlers - New model to find the right handler for a resource.
XML - Start support for schema.
Simple Template Language - Improve performance.
Index & Search - Implement boolean queries.
Documentation - Improve the chapter "Resource Handlers". - Start chapter about internationalization. - Start appendix about the coding style. - Improve the GNU arch appendix.
- Download and Documentation, http://www.ikaaro.org/ - Mailing list, http://in-girum.net/mailman/listinfo/ikaaro
Thanks to Hervé Cauwelier for improving the STL performance and other fixes.
"J. David Ibáñez"