I'm pleased to announce version 3.0.0a1, the first alpha of the upcoming release of branch 3.0 of SQLObject.
What's new in SQLObject =======================
* Support for Python 2 and Python 3 with one codebase! (Python version >= 3.4 currently required.)
Minor features --------------
* Use fdb adapter for Firebird.
* PyDispatcher (>=2.0.4) was made an external dependency.
* Source code was made flake8-clean.
* Documentation is published at http://sqlobject.readthedocs.org/ in Sphinx format.
Contributors for this release are Ian Cordasco, Neil Muller, Lukasz Dobrzanski, Gregor Horvath.
For a more complete list, please see the news: http://sqlobject.org/News.html
What is SQLObject =================
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Python 2.6, 2.7 or 3.4+ is required.
Where is SQLObject ==================
News and changes: http://sqlobject.org/News.html