I'm pleased to announce the 0.9.2 release of SQLObject.
What is SQLObject =================
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Firebird. It also has newly added support for Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject ==================
Mailing list: https://lists.sourceforge.net/mailman/listinfo/sqlobject-discuss
News and changes: http://sqlobject.org/News.html
What's New ==========
News since 0.9.1 ----------------
Bug Fixes ~~~~~~~~~
* Remove 'limit' from SelectResults after setting start/end so .clone() never sees limit again.
* Fixed a bug in sqlbuilder._LikeQuoted() - call sqlrepr() on the expression to escape single quotes if the expression is a string.
* Fixed a bug in Versioning - do not copy "alternateID" and "unique" attributes from the versioned table.
* Fixed a misspelled 'zerofill' option's name.
* Fixed StringCol and UnicodeCol: use sqlType with MSSQL.
* Fixed startswith/endswith/contains for UnicodeCol.
* Fixed bugs in SQLiteConnection.guessColumn().
Other Changes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Removed SelectResults.__nonzero__, which was a design mistake. Raising an exception in __nonzero__() is inconsistent with other iterators (bool(iter()) => True).
* Changed the default value for 'varchar' in BLOBColumns from 'auto' to False (so that the default type for the columns in MySQL is BLOB, not TEXT).
* Changed the implementation type in BoolCol under MySQL from TINYINT to BOOL (which is a synonym for TINYINT(1)).
For a more complete list, please see the news: http://sqlobject.org/News.html