A new RedNotebook version has been released.
You can get the tarball, Windows installer and links to distribution
packages at http://rednotebook.sourceforge.net/downloads.html
What is RedNotebook?
RedNotebook is a graphical journal and diary helping you keep track
of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable
templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format,
tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the
repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer
is available. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ for its interface.
What's new in this version?
- Edit templates in RedNotebook directly. Preview and use the Insert and Format toolbar
menus before inserting a template.
- Support relative image links like [""my_pic"".jpg].
- Add Ctrl+Return shortcut for adding manual linebreaks.
- Let all toolbar menus always open the menu before performing an action.
- Change Go-To-Today shortcut to Alt+Home (Ctrl+Home moves cursor to the start of the
- Do not allow choosing an empty name for templates.
- Do not parse #include as a hashtag.
- Add info about network drives to help text.
- Fix help text about links to local directories.
- Fix: Let categories pane use new infobar notifications (LP:1098625).