Pydev and Pydev Extensions 1.3.4 have been released
Details on Pydev Extensions: http://www.fabioz.com/pydev
Details on Pydev: http://pydev.sf.net
Details on its development: http://pydev.blogspot.com
Release Highlights in Pydev Extensions:
- Mark Occurrences: 'global' used in the global scope is correctly treated.
- Code Analysis: __builtins__ considered in global namespace
Release Highlights in Pydev:
- Debugger: Breakpoints working correctly on external files opened with
'File > Open File...'.
- Debugger: Python 2.5 accepts breakpoints in the module level.
- Debugger: Unicode variables can be shown in the variables view.
- Editor: Coding try..except / try..finally auto-dedents.
- Code Completion: __builtins__ considered a valid completion
- Pydev Package Explorer: Opens files with correct editor (the pydev editor
What is PyDev?
PyDev is a plugin that enables users to use Eclipse for Python and Jython
development -- making Eclipse a first class Python IDE -- It comes with many
goodies such as code completion, syntax highlighting, syntax analysis,
refactor, debug and many others.
ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
Pydev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse