Registration is open for three upcoming PyCamps produced by the Triangle Python Users Group:
- A five-day PyOhio PyCamp hosted by the Ohio State University Open Source Club, July 22-26, 2013 the week prior to the PyOhio regional Python conference weekend. PyCamp is a sponsor and training program of PyOhio:
- A five-day Toronto PyCamp hosted by the University of Toronto Department of Physics, August 12-16, 2013 the week after the PyCon Canada national Python conference weekend. PyCamp is a Diversity Sponsor of PyCon CA:
- A three-day Wisconsin Mini-PyCamp hosted at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, June 2-4, 2013 as part of the Plone Symposium Midwest training days:
PyCamp is the original, ultra-low-cost Python Boot Camp created by a user group for user groups. For beginners, PyCamp makes you productive so you can get your work done quickly. PyCamp emphasizes the features which make Python a simpler and more efficient language. Following along with example Python PushUps speeds your learning process. Become a self-sufficient Python developer at PyCamp. PyCamps are conducted in state of the art high technology classrooms on university campuses.
Registration will open soon also for two additional Triangle Python User Group boot camp events. An additional announcement will follow when registration opens for these events, but mark your calendars now:
- A five-day Seattle PyCamp hosted by the University of Washington Department of Computer Science and Engineering and UW Marketing, September 9-13, 2013. PyCamp is a sponsor of the Seattle Plone Users Group.
- A five-day special Python Web Programming boot camp in Chapel Hill hosted by the University of North Carolina Department of Marine Sciences, August 5-9, 2013.