PyVmMonitor 1.0.1 is now available for download
- Pstats files may be passed in the command line to be opened in
- Fixed issue opening PyVmMonitor in Mac OS (El Capitan).
- Opening PStats file may fail because it's linked to a Python version,
so, in such a situation, PyVmMonitor allows opening it using a different
- Command line examples are properly wrapped with quotes on Windows.
See: http://www.pyvmmonitor.com for more information.
What is PyVmMonitor?
PyVmMonitor is a profiler with a simple goal: being the best way to profile
a Python program.
- Attach profiler to a running (CPython) program
- Deterministic profiling through cProfile/profile integration
- On demand profiling with Yappi integration
- Analyze existing PStats results
- Open DOT files
- Programatic API access
- Profile on a different machine
- Multiple processes support (multiprocessing, django...)
- Live sampling/CPU view
- Select time range
- Group samples by method or line
- PyDev integration
- PyCharm integration
PyDev - Python Development Environment for Eclipse
PyVmMonitor - Python Profiler