* Java / C# / VB.NET http://vb.net/ / PowerShell / Ruby are now officially supported LDTP scripting languages other than Python
* Firefox have check / uncheck as actions for check box
* selectpanel * selectpanelname * selectpanelindex
* Simplified the implementation verifyselect for combobox menuitem * Fix QT related accessibility issue * Bug#673931 - Python-ldtp has issues if the application calls an env or other program to run
* Ubuntu QA team members (Dave Morley, Ara Pulido) * VMware desktop QA team members * Kartik Mistry (Debian package maintainer) * Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email / in-person / IRC
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing / LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution. * Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ / Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version. * Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/ldtp2
Download binary (RPM / DEB): http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/anagappan:/ldtp2:/
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Mailing_20list
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net