pytest-2.7.2: bug fixes =======================
pytest is a mature Python testing tool with more than a 1100 tests against itself, passing on many different interpreters and platforms. This release is supposed to be drop-in compatible to 2.7.1.
See below for the changes and see docs at:
As usual, you can upgrade from pypi via::
pip install -U pytest
Thanks to all who contributed to this release, among them:
Bruno Oliveira Floris Bruynooghe Punyashloka Biswal Aron Curzon Benjamin Peterson Thomas De Schampheleire Edison Gustavo Muenz Holger Krekel
Happy testing, The py.test Development Team
2.7.2 (compared to 2.7.1) -----------------------------
- fix issue767: pytest.raises value attribute does not contain the exception instance on Python 2.6. Thanks Eric Siegerman for providing the test case and Bruno Oliveira for PR.
- Automatically create directory for junitxml and results log. Thanks Aron Curzon.
- fix issue713: JUnit XML reports for doctest failures. Thanks Punyashloka Biswal.
- fix issue735: assertion failures on debug versions of Python 3.4+ Thanks Benjamin Peterson.
- fix issue114: skipif marker reports to internal skipping plugin; Thanks Floris Bruynooghe for reporting and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- fix issue748: unittest.SkipTest reports to internal pytest unittest plugin. Thanks Thomas De Schampheleire for reporting and Bruno Oliveira for the PR.
- fix issue718: failed to create representation of sets containing unsortable elements in python 2. Thanks Edison Gustavo Muenz
- fix issue756, fix issue752 (and similar issues): depend on py-1.4.29 which has a refined algorithm for traceback generation.