ll-core 1.3 has been released!
What's new in version 1.3? ==========================
* ll.make has been rewritten. Now there's no longer a distinction between Targets and Actions. Actions can be chained more easily and creating an action and registering it with the project are two separate steps. Actions can no longer be shared, as each action stores its own input actions (but output actions are not stored). "Ids" have been renamed to "keys" (and DBID/OracleID to DBKey/OracleKey. ImportAction has been renamed to ModuleAction and can now turn any string into a module.
* In ll.url modification dates for local files now include microseconds (if the OS supports it).
* A class Queue has been added to ll.misc which provides FIFO queues.
* A decorator withdoc has been added to ll.misc that sets the docstring on the function it decorates.
* setuptools is now supported for installation.
Where can I get it? ===================
ll-core can be downloaded from http://ftp.livinglogic.de/core/ or ftp://ftp.livinglogic.de/pub/livinglogic/core/
Web pages are at http://www.livinglogic.de/Python/core/
ViewCVS access is available at http://www.livinglogic.de/viewcvs/
Bye, Walter Dörwald