Eventlet is a concurrent networking library for Python that allows you to change how
you run your code, not how you write it.
This release features important bug fix of zmq bind(PUB) 100% busy CPU
in idle. Thanks to Geoff Salmon.
- greenio: Fix socket.settimeout() did not switch back to blocking
mode. Thanks to Peter Skirko.
- greenio: socket.dup() made excess fcntl syscalls. Thanks to Peter Portante.
- setup: Remove legacy --without-greenlet option and unused httplib2
dependency. Thanks to Thomas Grainger.
- wsgi: environ[REMOTE_PORT], also available in log_format, log accept
event. Thanks to Peter Portante.
- tests: Support libzmq 3.0 SNDHWM option. Thanks to Geoff Salmon.