The new devpi releases devpi-2.0.3, devpi-server-2.0.6 and devpi-web-2.1.0 contain several fixes for the private pypi server system/self-updating pypi cache, see the changelog below for details.
The major new change in devpi-web is support for theming, see here for more details:
And general documentation at:
with tutorials and quickstart documents for particular scenarios.
Note that no export/import procedure is needed if you are already running a 2.X devpi-server. If upgrading from a 1.2 devpi-server install, you need to upgrade using these instructions:
Regards, Florian Schulze
devpi-server 2.0.6 ------------------
- log version information of all found plugins on startup.
devpi-web 2.1.0 ---------------
- allow overwriting of templates for theming.
- show version info for currently active packages/plugins.
- fix encoding issue when loading long description with Python 3.4 on Windows.
- requires devpi-server 2.0.6.