On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Nick Coghlan email@example.com wrote:
On 23 May 2015 at 19:29, Tal Einat firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Berker Peksağ email@example.com wrote:
- The C implementation should be in Modules/mathmodule.c
- Tests should be in Lib/test/test_math.py
- Documentation should be in Doc/library/math.rst
- Add an entry to Doc/whatsnew/3.5.rst
- If I remember correctly, we don't need the Python implementation and its tests
I'll happily review the patch once it's on the bug tracker as Berker described.
I filed http://bugs.python.org/issue24270 to track this, but there's a fair bit of work to be done to integrate the changes into the existing math module's code, tests and documentation.
Done. Patch attached to the issue. Awaiting review!