On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Berker Peksağ firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Chris Barker email@example.com wrote:
On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Larry Hastings firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On 05/22/2015 02:29 PM, Chris Barker wrote:
Is it too late to get the isclose() code (PEP 485) into 3.5?
Hopefully you can find a core dev familiar enough with the issues involved that they can (quickly!) guide it through the process of getting it checked in.
Ping! Anyone willing to sponsor this?
- The C implementation should be in Modules/mathmodule.c
- Tests should be in Lib/test/test_math.py
- Documentation should be in Doc/library/math.rst
- Add an entry to Doc/whatsnew/3.5.rst
- If I remember correctly, we don't need the Python implementation and its tests
I'll happily review the patch once it's on the bug tracker as Berker described.