Am 05.12.2010 12:11, schrieb Georg Brandl:
Am 05.12.2010 11:26, schrieb Nick Coghlan:
On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Raymond Hettinger firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
On Dec 5, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
Do we wait until after the 3.2 release now, or just until after the holidays?
+1 for waiting until after the 3.2 release. It is just around the corner.
It would be nice to have the structure of the build information consistent across the whole 3.2.x series though.
That, and I'd like to not have to make another maintenance branch in SVN for 3.2.
Then I'd like to repeat my request not to switch to Mercurial just before the release candidate - have at least one beta release before the Mercurial switch.
Personally, I'd still like to defer beta1 until after the Mercurial switch (or alternatively, do the final 3.2 release from subversion as Raymond suggested).