I wanted to read these 4 PEPs:
Le lun. 24 sept. 2018 à 20:32, Mariatta Wijaya email@example.com a écrit :
- https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8001 Python Governance Voting Process
- https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8010 The BDFL Governance Model
- https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8011 The Council Governance Model (I'm claiming this PEP)
- https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-8012 The Community Governance Model
All of them are empty.
- Is everyone still ok with the Oct 1 as deadline for coming up with governance PEPs?
It doesn't make sense to me:
an empty PEP?
- How do we discuss these PEPs?
I suggest to use emails as we did previously, but only on python-committers. If someone wants to change that, I suggest to wait after the new governance is decided.