At 10:24 PM 7/8/2005 +0200, Reinhold Birkenfeld wrote:
Note that it's currently not possible to inspect the trace/profile hooks from Python code, only from C, so that might be, um, interesting to implement.
- pprint: with pprint.printer (used for print)
Interesting; I'm not sure if I like it.
- os: with os.current_directory
What does this do? Oh, I get it. The name's not very obvious. I would've expected a more imperative name, something like 'with os.setcwd()' or 'with os.pushdir()'.
with os.modified_env with os.umask/uid/gid etc.
Yeah, again I would expect more verbish names, but these are at least easier to grasp than current_directory was.
- curses: with curses.wrapper with logging.Logger
- tty: with tty.raw with tty.cbreak
- cgitb: with cgitb.enabled
What do these do?