-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
On Jun 11, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Alexandre Vassalotti wrote:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Barry Warsaw firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
My plan is to begin building the betas tonight, at around 9 or 10pm EDT (0100 to 0200 UTC Thursday). If a showstopper comes up before then, I'll email the list. If you think we really aren't ready for beta, then I would still like to get a release out today. In that case, we'll call it alpha and delay the betas.
I have two release blockers pending review:
I believe both patches are ready to be committed to the py3k branch. However, I would certainly like that someone would review the patches (or at least test them).
In IRC, Benjamin agreed to review these and commit them if they look okay. I'm still 3-4 hours away from making the betas, so there's time to do this and still see how the buildbots react.