8 Jun 2009 8 Jun '09
For my part I'm fine either way (and I agree that Martin should decide based on what is best for him).
See my other message. We need to collect SSH keys, and I don't mind moving the Jython repository. OTOH, if the Jython repository gets converted into hg right away, it's certainly (a little) less work.
Of course, the Jython committers would need to relocate their svn sandboxes now, and then completely abandon them and re-checkout from hg in a few months, so if you can wait a few months until the hg conversion is ready, it's also less work for your committers.
FWIW, I really think that PEP 385 should really grow a timeline pretty soon. Are we going to switch this year, next year, or 2011?