Benjamin Peterson schrieb:
On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Christian Heimes firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I like to follow Guido's advice and change the code as following:
- replace PyBytes_ with PyByteArray_
- replace PyString with PyBytes_
- rename bytesobject.[ch] to bytearrayobject.[ch]
- rename stringobject.[ch] to bytesobject.[ch]
- add a new file stringobject.h which contains the aliases PyString_ ->
Do you need any help?
I've renamed the functions and modules. Can you help me with updating the C API docs? In Python 2.6 the docs must still use PyString but you can add a note that PyBytes_ works, too.