Thanks for catching the misspelling of my name!
If you have a moment, could you look over my patch for Issue 8743http://bugs.python.org/issue8743 ?
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 1:26 PM, raymond.hettinger < firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Author: raymond.hettinger Date: Mon Jan 10 22:26:49 2011 New Revision: 87903
============================================================================== --- python/branches/py3k/Doc/whatsnew/3.2.rst (original) +++ python/branches/py3k/Doc/whatsnew/3.2.rst Mon Jan 10 22:26:49 2011 @@ -553,7 +553,7 @@ >>> range(0, 100, 2)[0:5] range(0, 10, 2)
- (Contributed by Daniel Stutzback in :issue:`9213` and by Alexander
- (Contributed by Daniel Stutzbach in :issue:`9213` and by Alexander
Belopolsky in :issue:`2690`.)
- The :func:`callable` builtin function from Py2.x was resurrected. It
provides @@ -1514,7 +1514,7 @@ and it saves time lost during comparisons which were delegated by the sort wrappers.
- (Patch by Daniel Stutzback in :issue:`9915`.)
- (Patch by Daniel Stutzbach in :issue:`9915`.)
- JSON decoding performance is improved and memory consumption is reduced
whenever the same string is repeated for multiple keys. Also, JSON encoding _______________________________________________ Python-checkins mailing list Pythonemail@example.com http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-checkins