I've updated the text of PEP 588 (https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0588/)
with several items under "Migration Plan" section:
- Hire a professional project manager to help ensure the success of the
- Create a playground issue tracker on GitHub to experiment and test the
- The work on new CLA host is currently stalled. (more details:
- We've created a new Python Triage team, taking advantage of GitHub's beta
Triage role. We need a better guideline/criteria on how to promote people
to the Python triage team.
- A test repo containing proposed GitHub labels have been created by Carol
Willing. It can be reviewed at:
are welcome. I would suggest discussing the labels in Discourse
under core-workflow category.
- we should create a separate branch on GitHub with info about the new
workflow. This should be done ahead of the actual migration, not after.
Please re-read PEP 588 in its entirety. Any questions or concerns about PEP
588 can be discussed here in python-dev, or Discourse under core-workflow