-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
I've been out of town since Friday, but I don't yet see anything in the 700 billion email messages I'm now catching up on that leads me to think we need to delay the release. Yay!
I will be on irc later today and will be trolling through the tracker and buildbots soon. Don't trust email to get an important issue in front of me today, please use irc or submit a showstopper bug against 2.6 if something /must/ be addressed before today's release.
I'm going to make a test release at around 1600UTC today, just to see how building the docs and such go. I'm still planning on doing the final final release at about 2200UTC. If you need to coordinate with me (e.g. press releases, Windows builds, etc.) please meeting me on #python-dev on irc.freenode.net.