A recipe to have an idea be marginalized or ignored:
1. Start by denigrating the work of others with pejoratives like "cranky" and "unpleasant".
2. Do not provide any support to back such a claim, or call out any specific usability issue.
3. Imply that the content is deficient, without qualification.
4. Point to something that you just seem to like better, without comparison.
5. (Probably) expect others to implement your idea. Your work here is done.
On Fri, 2021-04-30 at 10:06 +0400, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:
A proposal to change the theme of the
Python docs. Great softwares are not
distinguished by docs crankiness and
Though what's more important is the
content, nevertheless it can be made
more enjoyable to read.
The Masonite docs for example is quite