I'm pleased to announce the release 00.41.03 of SfePy (formerly SFE)
SfePy is a finite element analysis software in Python, based primarily on Numpy and SciPy.
- works on 64 bits
- support for various mesh formats
- Schroedinger equation solver
- new solvers:
- generic time-dependent problem solver
- pysparse, symeig, scipy-based eigenproblem solvers
- scipy-based iterative solvers
- many new terms
For information on this release, see http://sfepy.googlecode.com/svn/web/releases/004103_RELEASE_NOTES.txt
Best regards, r.