What do you guys think about including a very simple game with the standard
My very first lines of code were modifications to a QBasic game called
"nibbles" which came with QBasic. A memory dear to my heart and CV. The
world has changed and nowadays it's much easier to download whatever,
though I think this would still be useful for our younger downloaders:
* As a reason to poke and tinker around c:\python33\Lib\ or
* To give a simple, sample Tk app.
* "import turtle" is nice but at 4K lines, we can do simpler. Also, as a
game it's mainly interesting for a very young demographic I believe.
* A simple, fun, readable, moddable, Tk game is possible at 200-400 lines
or about 10KB of uncompressed code.
* As another neat "Python is fun" example, à la "import antigravity"