-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honoured to announce the release of Twisted 13.2!
The highlights of this release are:
* Twisted now includes a HostnameEndpoint implementation which uses IPv4 and IPv6 in parallel, speeding up the connection by using whichever connects first (the 'Happy Eyeballs'/RFC 6555 algorithm). (#4859)
* Improved support for Cancellable Deferreds by kaizhang, our GSoC student. (#4320, #6532, #6572, #6639)
* Improved Twisted.Mail documentation by shira, our Outreach Program for Women intern. (#6649, #6652)
* twistd now waits for the application to start successfully before exiting after daemonization. (#823)
* SSL server endpoint string descriptions now support the specification of chain certificates. (#6499)
* Over 70 closed tickets since 13.1.0.
For more information, check the NEWS file (link provided below).
You can find the downloads at https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Twisted (or alternatively http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Downloads) . The NEWS file is also available at http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/Twisted/13.2/NEWS.txt.
Many thanks to everyone who had a part in this release - the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation, the developers who contributed code as well as documentation, and all the people building great things with Twisted!
Twisted Regards, HawkOwl