I'm pleased to announce that the pre-release for the upcoming Twisted 13.1 is now available!
You can download the tarballs here:
Highlights for this release include:
* trial now has an --exitfirst flag which stops the test run after the first error or failure.
* twisted.internet.ssl.CertificateOptions now supports chain certificates.
* twisted.conch.endpoints.SSHCommandClientEndpoint is a new IStreamClientEndpoint which supports connecting a protocol to the stdio of a command running on a remote host via an SSH connection.
* twisted.web.xmlrpc.QueryProtocol now generates valid Authorization headers for long user names and passwords.
* self.transport.resumeProducing() will no longer raise an AssertionError if called after self.transport.loseConnection()
For the complete list, see the NEWS file.
Please download the tarballs and test them!