I'm pleased to announce the release of txAWS 0.3.0. txAWS is a library for interacting with
Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Twisted.
Since the last release, the following enhancements have been made:
- Jean-Paul Calderone added basic Route53 support.
- Mark Williams add Auth v4, now used by the S3 and Route53 support.
- Francisco Souza added support for VPCs to some EC2 APIs.
- Drew Smathers added multi-part S3 upload support.
- Several people added other S3 client features such as pagination and streaming uploads.
- txaws.testing now provides S3 and Route53 support.
Additionally, the following APIs have been deprecated: