Hi everyone, here's a Twisted release to hopefully lift your spirits a little. It's not a big one, but it's got some goodies regardless.
- The ability to use "python -m twisted" to call the new `twist` runner,
- More reliable tests from a more reliable implementation of some things, like IOCP,
- Fixes for async/await & twisted.internet.defer.ensureDeferred, meaning it's getting closer to prime time!
- ECDSA support in Conch & ckeygen (which has also been ported to Python 3),
- Python 3 support for Words' IRC support and twisted.protocols.sip among some smaller modules,
- Some HTTP/2 server optimisations,
- and a few bugfixes to boot!
python -m pip install Twisted==16.6.0rc1
Please test it, and let me know how your applications fare, good or bad! If nothing comes up, I will release 16.6.0 next week.