[Twisted-Python] Twisted 13.1.0 released
On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce the release of Twisted 13.1.
Highlights for this release include:
* trial now has an --exitfirst flag which stops the test run after the first error or failure.
* twisted.internet.ssl.CertificateOptions now supports chain certificates.
* twisted.conch.endpoints.SSHCommandClientEndpoint is a new IStreamClientEndpoint which supports connecting a protocol to the stdio of a command running on a remote host via an SSH connection.
* twisted.web.xmlrpc.QueryProtocol now generates valid Authorization headers for long user names and passwords.
* twisted.internet.endpoints.connectProtocol allows connecting to a client endpoint using only a protocol instance, rather than requiring a factory.
For more information, see the NEWS file here: http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/Twisted/13.1/NEWS.txt
Download it now from: http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/T/Twisted/Twisted-13.1.0.tar.bz2 or
Many thanks to Tom Prince and Thomas Hervé, whose work on release-process and answers to numerous questions made this release possible. Thanks also to the supporters of the Twisted Software Foundation and to the many contributors for this release.