We'd delayed the last tensor typing meeting until the 7th of December, but as it turns out we still don't have anything to discuss :( I was *hoping *we'd be able to share something about the release of our tensor typing stubs, but as it turned out there were still another 2 steps of approval to get in the Google open-sourcing process, and they've been taking forever. I'll give it another week just in case, but otherwise send out an email next week to confirm when our first meeting of the new year will be.
Otherwise, status updates on our end:
- Still working on the PEP draft for variadic generics https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oXWyAtnv0-pbyJud8H5wkpIk8aajbkX-leJ8JXsE318/edit; in particular, trying out some different options for how the star syntax should work (thanks to suggestions from Luk!) and how that enables simplification of the rest of the proposal. I'm getting closer to feeling happy with the revisions, so will send around a mail soon asking for comments on an official second draft.
Until next time, happy start of December!