Are there any outstanding, code-not-documentation issues other than
existing pull requests that we need to get in before 3.0 goes out?
If not, I'd like to propose a code freeze on the yt-3.0 branch in
anticipation of the release, which I would like to shoot for happening
by the end of July.
Looking over Trello, the only thing that sticks out at me is boundary
conditions, which I think needs to wait for 3.1.
yt-dev mailing list