Yes, I'll do this -- thanks for the pointer.
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Nathan Goldbaum <email@example.com> wrote:
> I think this is fine, it will give everything a couple days to settle.
> Can I ask one last favor of you - can you handle this issue?
> I think all that needs to happen is that you need to pull from the
> darkskysims fork into your fork. Alternatively you could update the install
> script to point to some more canonical location.
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Matthew Turk <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Thank you to everybody for pushing *so hard* on everything the last
>> few days. I have now finished up the drafts of my remaining
>> contributions to the documentation, which I *believe* is the last
>> remaining area of focus. I would like to take Cameron up on his
>> offer, which I previously voted again, to delay until Friday. This is
>> not so that we can all keep working, but because *I* misjudged the
>> level of my contributions and what they would require, and *I* need a
>> few days to let them settle. Mea culpa. Cameron, Nathan, Britton,
>> Mike, Hilary, Aaron -- everyone has just been absolutely amazing. So
>> I will be submitting mine, they can get reviewed over the next couple
>> days, and then on Friday maybe we can "release" it? Does that work?
>> yt-dev mailing list
> yt-dev mailing list
yt-dev mailing list