j: Next unread message
k: Previous unread message
j a: Jump to all threads
j l: Jump to MailingList overview
Thank you to everybody for pushing so hard on everything the last few days. I have now finished up the drafts of my remaining contributions to the documentation, which I believe is the last remaining area of focus. I would like to take Cameron up on his offer, which I previously voted again, to delay until Friday. This is not so that we can all keep working, but because I misjudged the level of my contributions and what they would require, and I need a few days to let them settle. Mea culpa. Cameron, Nathan, Britton, Mike, Hilary, Aaron -- everyone has just been absolutely amazing. So I will be submitting mine, they can get reviewed over the next couple days, and then on Friday maybe we can "release" it? Does that work?