Hi all,

I'd like to request review on this PR from me, Jill, Kacper and Nathan:

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1177/wip-second-set-of-python-3-fixes

I think accepting should wait until we get the bugfix/newdev discussion finished, but I think it's now past WIP.

(If we decide to do all bugfixes on stable, I think it could go in relatively soon, pending review.)

-Matt