I think this is fine, it will give everything a couple days to settle.

Can I ask one last favor of you - can you handle this issue?

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/870/install-script-gets-the-wrong-version-of

I think all that needs to happen is that you need to pull from the darkskysims fork into your fork.  Alternatively you could update the install script to point to some more canonical location.


On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Matthew Turk <matthewturk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you to everybody for pushing *so hard* on everything the last
few days.  I have now finished up the drafts of my remaining
contributions to the documentation, which I *believe* is the last
remaining area of focus.  I would like to take Cameron up on his
offer, which I previously voted again, to delay until Friday.  This is
not so that we can all keep working, but because *I* misjudged the
level of my contributions and what they would require, and *I* need a
few days to let them settle.  Mea culpa.  Cameron, Nathan, Britton,
Mike, Hilary, Aaron -- everyone has just been absolutely amazing.  So
I will be submitting mine, they can get reviewed over the next couple
days, and then on Friday maybe we can "release" it?  Does that work?

-Matt
_______________________________________________
yt-dev mailing list
yt-dev@lists.spacepope.org
http://lists.spacepope.org/listinfo.cgi/yt-dev-spacepope.org