Yes, I'll do this -- thanks for the pointer.
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Nathan Goldbaum firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I think this is fine, it will give everything a couple days to settle.
Can I ask one last favor of you - can you handle this issue?
I think all that needs to happen is that you need to pull from the darkskysims fork into your fork. Alternatively you could update the install script to point to some more canonical location.
On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Matthew Turk email@example.com wrote:
Thank you to everybody for pushing *so hard* on everything the last few days. I have now finished up the drafts of my remaining contributions to the documentation, which I *believe* is the last remaining area of focus. I would like to take Cameron up on his offer, which I previously voted again, to delay until Friday. This is not so that we can all keep working, but because *I* misjudged the level of my contributions and what they would require, and *I* need a few days to let them settle. Mea culpa. Cameron, Nathan, Britton, Mike, Hilary, Aaron -- everyone has just been absolutely amazing. So I will be submitting mine, they can get reviewed over the next couple days, and then on Friday maybe we can "release" it? Does that work?
-Matt _______________________________________________ yt-dev mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.spacepope.org/listinfo.cgi/yt-dev-spacepope.org
yt-dev mailing list email@example.com http://lists.spacepope.org/listinfo.cgi/yt-dev-spacepope.org