I screwed up and pushed a bunch of changes to the main yt repository that I didn't intend to. These include the following:
* Experimental changes to database handling. These were in the branch 'yt'. Through a no-op merge I removed these from causing problems. I hope that some day these changes will become part of the main repository, but they definitely are not ready yet. * Experimental changes in the named branch deliberate_fields * Experimental changes in the named branch geometry_handling.
I apologize for this, but as long as you don't update to these named branches, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hopefully they'll all three get merged in eventually.