1. Actually from the install script I found on YT's site: http://yt.enzotools.org/doc/installation.html I believe I am using 1.7, would someone point me to a 2.0 installation script? Or will the 1.7 get me the 2.0?
2. I didn't find it in yt/ultilities but under it's under yt/extensions/ [gso@login-4-40 kdtree]$ ls fKDpy.so __init__.py __init__.pyc test.py test.pyc [gso@login-4-40 kdtree]$ pwd /projects/lca-group/local-dev/lib/python2.6/site-packages/yt-2.0dev-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/yt/extensions/kdtree
3. the file is there on the laptop, according to my ls gso:kdtree gso$ ls LICENSE __init__.py build fKD.v fKDpy.so kdtree2-README Makefile __init__.pyc fKD.f90 fKD_source.f90 forthonf2c.h test.py gso:kdtree gso$ pwd /Users/gso/Documents/yt/src/yt-trunk-svn/yt/extensions/kdtree gso:kdtree gso$
4. So can someone point me to a 2.0 installation script? Thanks a bunch.
yes I redownloaded Forthon, and did everything under "Fortran kD Tree
Let's take a step back and make sure of a few things
- I'm guessing you're using yt 2.0? Judging from your pasted error
message, I think this will fail:
"yt.utilities.kdtree import create_tree"
- And to make sure why it is failing, is there "fKDpy.so" in your
equivalent to this directory?
- Similarly, is there a .so in your equivalent to this?
- I just looked at the pHOP code, and there were a couple missing imports
that I fixed and just pushed, but I don't think that caused your error. However, it's worth trying again after updating your installation.
Stephen Skory email@example.com http://stephenskory.com/ 510.621.3687 (google voice) _______________________________________________ yt-users mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.spacepope.org/listinfo.cgi/yt-users-spacepope.org