[python-advocacy] LinkedIn Python Developers?

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tennessee at tennessee.id.au
Mon Jan 22 01:14:06 CET 2007

I had a thought...

One way to help spread Python would be to have a strong presence of Python
developers in various online networks. One that springs to mind is LinkedIn,
a job related social networking site.

If we could encourage Python developers to start adding eachother to their
LinkedIn network, then we shoud be able to create a well-connected developer
network with business and industry contacts. This should benefit everyone --
both people looking for Python developers, and also people looking for work.

Comments?

Cheers,
-T