[python-advocacy] LinkedIn Python Developers?

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sat Jan 27 02:31:01 CET 2007

I added more people to my LinkedIn network today. I managed to find a
way to list all the people in my network (either directly connected to
me, or connected to people connected to me) that list python in their
profiles:

http://www.linkedin.com/search?search=&sik=1169767238139&keywords=python&rd=in&sortCriteria=3&split_page=1

(you need to be logged in to be able to view the list).

Grig