[python-advocacy] OSCON+Podcasting

Mark Ramm mark.ramm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:58:53 CEST 2007

I've got equipment, and a couple of people liked up for interviews
about Python related stuff at OSCON for a new podcast I'll planning to
launch (on my own, nothing official about it!).

But I could use some help...   It would be great to line up a few more
people -- so if you know people who might have interesting things to
say about Python, jython, ironpython, or whatever let me know.

I'm also hoping to have a more free flowing discussion of python web
development with at least the TurboGears, Django, and Pylons project
leaders,  and I could use some help monitoring sound levels keeping
the equipment working while we talk.  Any takers?

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com