[python-advocacy] Python Advocacy at OSCON, July 23 - 27

Michael Pittaro mikeyp at snaplogic.org
Thu Jul 19 08:12:56 CEST 2007

Michael Pittaro wrote:
> David Goodger wrote:
>
>> On 7/10/07, Michael Pittaro <mikeyp at snaplogic.org> wrote:
>>
>>> One though is to to set up an Advocacy BOF on Monday to coordinate
>>> activities during OSCON.    However, I'm not sure who will be arriving
>>> that early, or whether it's better to coordinate activities sooner.
>>>
>> I'm also arriving July 23rd.  If you set up something (probably
>> evening, after the tutorials), I'll be there.  It would be good to
>> announce it (and the Wednesday BoF) on python-list and
>> python-announce.  I can do a PSF blog entry.

I sent short announcements to python-list, and python-announce, as well
as tossing up a SnapLogic blog post with a list of Python related
sessions.

Apart from that, I'm not sure how much additional coordination we can do
before the conference, so I'll see you at OSCon.

mike

--
mikeyp at snaplogic.org            http://www.snaplogic.org