[python-advocacy] Publishing opportunity: OLPC and so on

Cameron Laird Cameron at phaseit.net
Thu Jun 28 18:55:53 CEST 2007

I am aware of what might be a pleasant opportunity to write a Python
book aimed at the education and one-laptop-per-human crowds.  This
calls for a voice more like David Pogue or Kathy Sierra, rather than
those of us who truly relish distinguishing "binding a name" from
"assigning a variable".

'Twould be natural to ask the EDU or OLPC people, but I don't keep
up with them at all, in contrast to the feeble attempts I make to
stay current with advocacy.

Conclusion:  e-mail me privately if you are or know of a prospective
(co-)author.