[python-advocacy] [PSF-Members] Helping get Python in more publications?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu May 3 07:44:06 CEST 2007

> Perhaps the PSF or the advocacy group would like to promote this:
>
>    http://www.samag.com/ed/call.htm
>    http://www.samag.com/ed/calendar.htm
>    Proposals Due: 08/01/2007
>    Manuscripts due: 09/01/2007

I think the minimum we can do is to promote this, by putting a link
to it on the front page and into the RSS feed.

Now if anybody wonders whether we should do that to all conferences
and journals that mention Python in their calls: certainly no; there
should some selection happen. However, if members think it should be
promoted (like Sean in this case), that's enough reason for me.

Regards,
Martin