[python-advocacy] Second-Term Status Report for Python Advocacy

Noah Gift noah.gift at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:03:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am not sure if it proper etiquette to respond to this email, but I
would like to say that Jeff has been very helpful to the PyAtl group,
http://python.meetup.com/46/.  I think both the screencasts and the
unconferences are great ideas as well.  I know PyAtl is interested in
copying the unconference idea and we planned on getting his help and
feedback from the Houston Event to arrange something similar after
PyCon 2008.

Keep up the good work,

Noah