[python-advocacy] Python camping in Argentina

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Sun Feb 24 06:52:35 CET 2008

Facundo Batista wrote:

> This post is to tell you about a Python event we had the last weekend.
>
> It was a Python camping, in Los Cocos, Córdoba, Argentina. More than
> 20 Python developers, some experienced, some new ones, joined together
> in a center where we made a lot of activities during four whole days:

Hey, that looks like great fun!  We need to do something like that here in
Dallas, something both outdoors and indoors.  I even saw a Settlers of Catan
game going, one of my favorite (and I hope to get a game going at PyCon this
year).

> And of course, we lunched and dinner all together, played games,
> climbed a mountain (carrying the Python Argentina flag to the top, see
> the photos), and have a lot, lot of fun.
 >
> All the photos, here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/54757453@N00/sets/72157603938876036/

Thanks for posting the photos - it looks like very nice weather and a fun
hike.  The list of projects you worked on was impressive as well, in its
diversity.  Very inspirational.

-Jeff